Thursday, July 22, 2010

Toilet Paper

So people why is it when you get yours hands dirty you wash them. If you face is dirty you wash it, but (pun intended) after you shit you wipe your ass? Doesn't that seem wrong to you? Really, if you sneeze you never say oh just wipe your hands it is clean enough.
People it is time to start the ass washing revolution. We do it with babies, why not with us as adults? Just think about it, your turd cutter is with in inches of your sex toys even if you wipe front to back like we were all taught your sweat can carry that little bit of bacteria down your crack and on to your naughty bits. I think we should all demand that public bathrooms have a wet nap service. We should have disinfection wipes at our convience. Maybe it is just me but I don't want my nuts getting shit on them it creeps me out, or just maybe I have had too much free time on my hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment